“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.” John 13:34
The heart of our women’s ministry team is to help connect women in their relationship with Christ and one another. We hope to do this by providing events and small groups where women can be transformed by the power of His Word and the power of Christ centered friendships. We look forward to seeing and connecting with you at an upcoming event or study!
Ongoing Women’s Events
Mothers of Preschoolers
Our MOPS group began with the vision that “No mom should go it alone and we all need a special a place just for moms.” We understand mothering is a tough job, but a rewarding adventure and we want to be there to love, support and encourage you to be a better mom. We look forward to meeting you and your little ones.
- Time: 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month from 9:30am-11:30am
- Location: Harbor church, 216 Persifer St. Folsom, Ca 95630
- If you’d like more information please contact Shannon Ostrovsky, Lead Coordinator by email: email@example.com or call our church office: 916.985-8558 . You can also check out our facebook page for upcoming events, date changes, and see what we are up to. https://www.facebook.com/groups/folsommops/
Women’s Bible Study
- Time: Wednesdays from 12:00-1:30pm
- Location: Pamela Brooks’ home (107 Rebecca Way, Folsom)
- Contact: Pamela Brooks at 916-952-4663
- Studying the book “Trusting God”
- Lunch provided!
- Time: 3rd Monday of the month 7:00-9:00pm
- Location: varies
- Contact: Kelly Sandman at 916-984-8491
- Appetizers, desserts & fun!
Words of Worth
- Time: 2nd Thursday of the month from 12:00-1:30pm
- Location: Starbucks (E. Bidwell & Hwy 50, Folsom)
- Contact: Beth Barthel at 916-221-1258
- Subject: A time to write notes to those who may need to hear an encouraging word.
Upcoming Women’s Events
Craft Night Feb. 2013
Day of Service April 2013
Mother/Daughter Tea May 2013
Mother/Son Game Day June 2012
Women’s Ministry Team